Friday 26 April 2024

Buy More Keppel DC REIT or Sell Off All? Mixed Signals From Analysts And Market Noise After Q1 2024 Results.

Keppel DC REIT ("KDC") is now a faint shadow of its former glory. Its fall from grace begin when tenants default and a high interest rate environment broke the myth of invincibility and resiliency which many investors previously harboured for data centre REITs. Some even compare holding on to data centre REITs as a safe bond-like haven. Today, I will touch on my thoughts on whether one should buy more of KDC or simply just dump all units and move on to other investments with more upside potential. 

Please see below for my latest video on YouTube channel. Going forward, I will be posting various exclusive investment contents onto my YouTube channel only. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel also to get the latest content for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment