Wednesday 21 June 2023

AIMS APAC REIT Preferential Offerings Ending 22 June 2023 (Thursday 5.30pm).

Pursuant to my last posting on the rights issue of AIMS APAC REIT ("AIMS"), I noted that the most recent pricing as at 21 June 2023 is S$1.210 per unit. This is +1.8% higher than the rights issuance price of S$1.189 per unit. Hence I have subscribed to all my entitlement as well as for excess rights issuance. I am prepared to inject up to S$5,000 into AIMS for their asset enhancement drive with a mid-long term view on the potential incremental return.
Retail investors who are interested in the rights issue but currently waiting for the open market unit price to drop below S$1.189 per unit will need to make a call soon on whether to carry on sitting by the side or to subscribe for their rights offer before 22 June 2023 (5.30pm or 9.30pm if using Electronic Applications through ATM).

No comments:

Post a Comment