Wednesday 22 May 2024

Netlink Trust 6.13% Distribution Yield Unsustainable and Ballooning Accumulated Losses of -S$617Mil.

I was looking through the FY2024 results of Netlink Trust ending 31 March 2024. It was shocking to see that once again, it is still paying out excessive distributions. Its accumulated losses ballooned to <-S$617Mil> as at 31 March 2024. Apparently since this is a "Business Trust", it is thus "ok". Today, I will be sharing my thoughts on the latest results in the following video and the key risk to take note if one were to invest in Netlink Trust.  

Please see below for my latest video on YouTube channel. Going forward, I will be posting various exclusive investment contents onto my YouTube channel only. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel also to get the latest content for sharing.


2 comments:

  1. MGMT paying out double its profit as dividend. Accumulating 3% debt gearing each year. So they can probably sustain this for another few years.
    Looks like I gotta divest soon. Heavily vested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Damn, how are you? Yup, not likely that there is any imminent cut to their distributions for the next few years as gearing is indeed super low.

      Delete