Thursday 25 July 2024

Disappointing Q1 June 2024 Results for Mapletree Logistics Trust But Not All Is Doom and Gloom!

What a disappointing set of Q1 2024 results released from Mapletree Logistics Trust ("MLT") with its DPU dropping by a substantial <-8.9%>. However, not all is doom and gloom for MLT. With worldwide interest rate cuts as well as the near completion of its 51 Benoi Road warehouse facility at Western part of Singapore near Joo Koon MRT (approximately 850,000 sqft  lettable space after Asset Enhancement & Improvement) that will TOP by May 2025, I think that MLT unit price will eventually recover. 

Please see below for my latest video on YouTube channel. Going forward, I will be posting various exclusive investment contents onto my YouTube channel only. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel also to get the latest content for sharing.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment