Friday 18 March 2022

Don't Be A Full Time Employee- Be An Options "Investor" Instead- Say Goodbye to Your 9-5 Job!

Tim: "I earned S$6K per month."

Duncan: "Me too! I also earned around S$6K per mth."

Tim: " I also got to use the Company car and work from 9am to 5pm and need to do overtime work sometime".

Duncan: " I work from home and so the car is not necessary for me. I only need to work 30 mins a a day and I have time to spend with my family"

Tim: "Wait? What? Wait a minute.....how?"

Duncan: " All I need to do is to spend some time doing research on great companies doing technical analysis and applying the right strategy in options trading and this helps me to generate about S$6,000 a month".  

Tim: "I see. So what are the strategies that you are mentioning? It is not for me. I am just asking for a friend."

Duncan: "Yes you can join us at our 2 hours option foundation class to find out how you can kickstart your option investing journey." 

Tim: "Alright, thank you!".

It is not necessary to do extraordinary thing to achieve extraordinary results. Similarly, just by working longer hours does not guarantee a higher pay in your 9 to 5 job. By learning how to invest in options, you are able to use less time to exchange for a better results than your 9 to 5 job!

Personal thoughts:
Wow, I saw the above advertisement video and is impressed. Looks like option trading can be a very good form of investment. Earning S$6K per month every month and only 30 mins required every day is definitely better than my sucky daily job as an employee. 

The Ministry of Education of Singapore should seriously consider including such courses in schools for all students to teach them to be financially savvy in options investing instead of letting many students eventually ending up as an employee in future and slogging in 9 to 5 job. Not sure whether Skills Future can be used for such courses offered by the advertiser. 

On a more serious note, I have seen seasoned investors using options and making money out of it along with their normal stock investments. However, options maybe risky....like a year ago, no one would have dreamed that Alibaba can hit $70-$80. So I am really wondering how many people can earn S$6K every month from it. If it is that easy, guess no one would be working in a 9-5 job....it would have destroyed many economies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment